Red, White and Blue Stained Glass Jell-O Recipe
- 6 oz. box strawberry Jello
- 6 oz. box berry blue Jello
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 5½ cups of boiling water
- ½ cup of cold water
1. In two separate baking dishes or casserole dishes use 1 box of Jell-O per dish and 1 cup of boiling water. Stir for 2 full minutes, until it is completely dissolved, then allow to cool to room temperature. Pour each into the prepared pans and chill at least 3 hours, or overnight.
2. Turn the chilled Jell-O out onto a cutting board and slice into ½-inch blocks.
3. Add the blocks to a jelly roll pan or 9×13-inch pan that has been lined with plastic wrap. Gently spread the blocks so they are in an even layer and the colors are evenly mixed.
4. In a separate large bowl, sprinkle 2 envelopes of unflavored gelatin into ½ cup cold water and allow to sit for 5 minutes. After the gelatin blooms (it will look mostly dissolved and get wrinkly on the surface), add 1½ cups boiling water and stir to dissolve. Add the can of condensed milk and stir to combine; set aside to cool to room temperature. Pour the cooled milk mixture over the red and blue Jell-O blocks in the pan. Chill overnight, or at least 3 hours until firm.
Red, White and Blue Layered Drink Recipe
- Cran-Apple Juice
- Sobe Elixir – Lizz Blizz (Pina Colada) flavor (link to view product)
- Gatorade Fierce – Blue Cherry flavor
Make sure all ingredients are well chilled.
2. Fill glass 1/4 of way with ice.
3. Fill with cran-apple juice just to 1/3 way up.
4. Place in freezer for 30 minutes or until ice layer has formed on red layer. It won’t take as long if the glasses are smaller.
5. Fill to top with ice.
6. Gently fill with Lizz Blizz Sobe Elixir by pouring over the back of a spoon to 2/3 way up.
7. Place in freezer for 20 minutes or until ice layer has formed on white layer.
8. Gently fill with Blue Cherry Gatorade Fierce by pouring over the back of a spoon rest of way up.